Free Walking Tour Calendar
Please use the calendar to select the dates you wish to attend. Registration is required. All available dates are listed, and places are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Please only register when you are sure you can attend.
Select the month your require from the “Events In’ box.
Wander Oxford – Free Walking Tour
March 30 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Heart of Oxford Walking Tour 2018
Award Winning Free walking tour of Oxford
Your friendly and informed guide will reveal Oxford’s secrets as well as it’s many famous former residents and beautiful architecture – all giving an historic insight and providing fabulous photo opportunities.
What will we see?
The tour takes in many aspects from the heart of Oxford including:
- Many of the colleges that make up Oxford University
- The Bodleian Library
- The Sheldonian Theatre
- Oxford University Exam School
- The Radcliffe Camera
- The Divinity School
- St Mary’s Church – The University Church
- The colleges that Bill Clinton and David Cameron attended
- Pubs frequented by Morse and Lewis
- Harry Potter filming locations
- The City Wall
- England’s first coffee house
- Bridge of Sighs
- Halley’s house
- Oxford Museums
- Martyr’s Memorial
- Many places you can get in to for free after the tour
- Great places to take the best photographs of Oxford from
- X-Men filming location
- and much more